Hire Digital connects businesses to a curated network of the top freelance marketing, design and software engineering talents. Our clients include fast-growing startups, SMBs as well as Fortune 500 enterprises. We screen thousands of talents for their specialist skillsets, with a focus on matching the most qualified talents to our clients. Hire Digital has been featured on Forbes, Marketing Magazine and The Straits Times as one of 8 Startups to Watch.
The Content Account Manager at Hire Digital would be responsible for managing multiple assignments and deadlines to support the SEO and content marketing initiatives within our portfolio of clients. If you think that SEO, content development and marketing project management is fun and is an area you would like to develop your skills in, we welcome you to apply.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan, manage, execute, analyze and iterate on client SEO or content marketing initiatives.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans, and determine metrics for ensuring the effectiveness of marketing content.
Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content.
- Develop, edit, proofread and improve on content deliverables.
- Working knowledge of keyword research, linkbuilding and an overall understanding of SEO to drive client SEO objectives.
- Contribute to social media postings and management of social media accounts and content calendar.
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent way.
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong work experience in client management in an on-page SEO or content marketing function.
- Track record of strategizing and creating content marketing to meet client objectives.
- Skilled in developing strong client relationships and resolving issues efficiently.
- Ability to pitch and implement data-driven marketing strategies for clients.
- Communicative, organized and meticulous.
- Candidates from content marketing or account management backgrounds at agencies, startups and media businesses are welcome to apply.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.