Clients include Frog, McKinsey, & FactSet.
Anne Clark has over 20 years of experience as a digital creative director and design lead. With skills in UX/UI, visual design, and agile project management, she has created digital products and crafted experiences for Razorfish, Havas (Winner, 2009 OMMA Awards Integrated Online Campaign for Automotive, Volvo), Sony (Winner, 2012 Cannes Bronze Lion for Branded Content and Entertainment, X-Factor) and Frog. Anne has also built a fintech SaaS product for Sein Analytics, an analytics platform for structured finance investors, advisory firms, and issuers.
Digital Design And Publishing
Advert Image Design
Head of Product Design
January 2010 - Present (11 years 9 months)
Sein Analytics is a New York-based venture that provides software to standardize loan-level data and displays it in an easy to use form.
- Led product design and user experience and created all marketing materials.
- Worked closely with colleagues to develop the design and UX/UI of financial technologies SaaS products.
- Helped launch a product for analyzing asset-backed securities.
- Designed UI/UX of a new product for whole loan trading and analysis.
- Represented the company at conferences, competitions, and meetings with potential customers, partners, and investors.
Creative Director & Design Lead
August 2002 - Present (19 years 2 months)
- Collaborated closely with clients to analyze their current needs and managed both large and small design teams.
- Conducted user research, developed concepts, user experience, and visual design and printed collateral digital marketing campaign ideas for interactive experiences such as SaaS applications, digital products, responsive design systems, e-commerce, mobile apps, websites, and interactive television.
- Worked with prominent companies including McCann, Publicis, Greater Than One, Cake & Arrow, the Lab, Droga5, 360i, Adjacent To One, Organic, Magnani Caruso Dutton, The Barbarian Group, Fluid, JWT, Tribal DDB, Creative Feed, TeamDigital, Jetset Studios, Juxt Interactive, C2 Creative, Razorfish, Ultra16, RDA International, Frog, Picture Projects and Medienwerft.
- Teamed up with startup companies, including Bitsian, Advisr, Megalytic, Alchemy Fund, Brydge Capital, Props Creator Exchange, and Corde.
- Clients: HPE, Samsung, Tempur-Pedic, The Paper Mill Store, Hurom Juicers, Makeup Alley, Baptist Health, Amgen, Reckitt Benckiser, the New York Times, CA Technologies, Kraft Foods, JCPenney, E*Trade, Tally Weijl, Hilton, Microsoft, Plantronics, Sisley, JetBlue, Hertz, Godiva, Guinness, Warner Brothers, Neutrogena, Sunsilk, Aveda, Vanity Fair, Conde' Nast, MTV, IFC, AMC, Nivea, the BBC, GlaxoSmithKline and Gruner & Jahr.
Visual Design Lead
March 2019 - Present (2 years 7 months)
- Led and worked collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Generated clear ideas, designs, and concepts of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Presented the user-interface visually so that information is easy to understand, easy to read, and easy to find.
- Translated client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are easy to use, emotionally engaging, and visually enticing.
September 2018 - March 2019 (6 months)
- Directed a team of UX and visual designers to develop mood boards and concept screens.
- Helped user test three concepts with 500 people in the financial industry.
- Designed several screens, states, and components at various breakpoints to create responsive desktop and mobile templates.
- Finalized style guide and created over 40 atoms and components in both light and dark themes.
Associate Creative Director
June 2018 - August 2018 (2 months)
- Directed a team of UX and visual designers.
- Developed features of a wealth management SaaS application for Bank of New York Mellon.
- Presented all work to the client and participated in technical calls.
- Reviewed and maintained quality of all design deliverables.
December 2010 - March 2018 (7 years 3 months)
TandemSeven, a Genpact company, is a leader in journey-driven transformation for global Fortune 1000 leaders.
- Presented and implemented creative direction for digital platforms, SaaS applications, websites, print collateral, and mobile devices.
- Conducted competitive analysis, created mood boards, defined and designed templates, and created components and style guides for complex design systems.
- Managed development of design direction, including colors, icons, typography, concept ideation, and visual design.
- Collaborated with UX, design, and development teams using an agile process.
- Clients: J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, US Bank, Point72, Fidelity, State Street, Natixis, Associated Bank, M&T Bank, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Humana, and Allstate.
Senior Product Designer
September 2015 - December 2015 (3 months)
Birchbox partners with the best brands in the industry, from mainstream favorites to niche up-and-comers, and uses a proprietary algorithm to send the right products to the right people, based on their profiles and preferences.
- Developed desktop and mobile versions of a Build Your Own Box module to make the shopping experience more customized.
- Collaborated closely with the marketing and development teams to design several templates that made creating landing pages for new brands, events and customer outreach easier.
Senior Art Director & Product Designer
October 2012 - June 2013 (8 months)
Hot Studio is a leading experience design company aiming to create elegant solutions for complex design challenges.
- Led a team of UX and visual designers to create an extensible design language at Hot Studio.
- Helped CA Technologies move towards a SaaS model.
- Translated design system to various SaaS and mobile products.
- Designed uAlign, a native iOS and web app for the enterprise e-learning space while working with Ancile Technologies.
- Worked with clients such as Ancile Technologies, CA Technologies and Mitre.
Senior Art Director
February 2012 - July 2012 (5 months)
Established in 2007, Largetail is an online media company based in New York specializing in content, video, applications and events.
- Worked with the design team for a boutique agency started by the people behind Coolhunting.com.
- Developed and designed concepts for Jeep, Bombay Sapphire, Timberland, New Balance and British Airways.
- Helped Largetail win new business with Jeep, New Balance, and British Airways.
- Assisted on building websites, mobile apps and banner campaigns for Jeep and British Airways.
- Engaged with other prominent clients such as MasterCard.
Creative & Art Director
September 2009 - July 2012 (2 years 10 months)
- Worked with Coty Beauty to design a website for the launch of Beyoncé's fragrance Heat Rush.
- Designed Johnson & Johnson's OneTouch websites, both for health care providers and consumers.
- Created other digital advertising initiatives such as emails and banners for Johnson & Johnson's.
- Developed a mobile site for Merck's Gardasil brand.
- Collaborated with several GlaxoSmithKline brands including Alli and Commit to develop various campaign concepts.
Sony Music Entertainment
April 2011 - January 2012 (9 months)
- Led the art direction and development of various websites and promotional materials for Sony Music.
- Created landing pages, banners and other digital & print marketing for more than 40 artists such as Christina Aguilera, Jimi Hendrix, Adele, Britney Spears, JCole, T-Pain and Jordin Sparks.
- Helped develop digital promotional needs for the launch of the X Factor.
- Created an Android mobile app sponsored by Verizon, various artist sites, merchandising ideas for the X Factor store and print materials.
Associate Creative Director & Senior Art Director
Havas Worldwide Digital
September 2008 - September 2010 (2 years)
- Designed templates for the launch of the global website for Volvo.
- Created brand identity, design direction and created various website templates for several GlaxoSmithKline branded and unbranded websites.
- Designed a website asthma.com, an unbranded site for GlaxoSmithKline, which won Interactive Media Award and W3 Award for outstanding achievement in healthcare.
- Worked with other clients including Sanofi-Aventis, Charles Schwab and Heineken.
Associate Creative Director & Art Director
March 2010 - July 2010 (4 months)
- Worked with design and UX teams to develop several websites, apps and digital marketing projects for American Express.
- Helped create an iPhone app called The Daily Wish that offered American Express Cardmembers sales on a variety of curated products and experiences.
- Designed various websites and digital marketing for the launch of the Zync card, a new credit card focused on millennials from American Express.
- Developed an application for small business owners as part of American Express OPEN.
Scholz & Friends Berlin
June 2009 - August 2009 (2 months)
- Managed a 20+ team of writers, developers and user experience and visual designers.
- Presented 360 campaign concepts including digital, social, print and TV ideas.
- Collaborated with clients including Logitech, the Berlin Philharmonic, German Cancer Aid and the Berlin Labor Department.
Fashion Institute of Technology
January 2009 - May 2009 (4 months)
- Taught an interface design class to first-year Bachelors Degree students.
- Planned and created lectures, in-class discussions, and assignments.
- Prepared and graded assigned papers, quizzes, and exams.
Associate Creative Director
Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal & Partners
October 2007 - August 2008 (10 months)
Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal & Partners is a marketing and advertising agency specializing in CRM, PR, content strategy and brand strategy.
- Directed teams and responsible for concepting, visual design and occasionally interaction design.
- Worked closely with account directors and producers to maintain quality of all design work and presented team ideas to the client.
- Helped Cablevision build a cross platform ecommerce system for TV and the web.
- Designed banners, websites and landing pages for integrated advertising campaigns with clients including Wendy's, Don Julio and Panasonic.
- Created campaign concepts for the launch of BMW's diesel cars.
- Clients: Panasonic, Classic Malts, CIT and NetJets.
Associate Creative Director
December 2006 - October 2007 (10 months)
Story Worldwide is a marketing and advertising company based in New York offering marketing services like brand story platform development, marketing channel and content strategy and digital branded content.
- Led the design team to create interaction design, concept and visual look and feel of various projects.
- Worked closely with account and project management to develop strategies, present work to the client and ensure overall quality of design deliverables.
- Created UX and visual design of features and games promoting the syndication of "The Sopranos" on A&E Networks.
- Handled creative design on all Unilever projects including brands such as Degree, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and Wish-Bone.
- Engaged with other clients such as Coty Beauty.
Senior Interactive Designer
McKinsey & Company
May 2004 - May 2007 (3 years)
- Created logo, design direction, 20+ templates and a style guide for McKinsey Connect, an internal workflow application built on the IBM Connections platform.
- Redesigned the UX and visual design of the Alumni website.
- Created several animated features and designed screens for the McKinsey Global Institute and main McKinsey websites.
- Designed prototypes for the firm's next generation Intranet.
April 2006 - August 2006 (4 months)
- Worked with project teams to pitch, develop and create websites, digital ad campaigns and features for Motorola, The Office of National Drug Control Policy, Gerber and Roche.
- Developed several projects for Motorola including designs for their Connected Home web site, a proposed Motorola Women's site and various features that ran on the main Motorola.com website.
- Collaborated with The Office of National Drug Control Policy to create a campaign known as Above the Influence (ATI).
- Proposed various digital concepts and developed websites and banner campaigns, as part of the ATI campaign.
New York University
May 2005 - May 2006 (1 year)
- Taught web and multimedia design classes at NYU's School of Continuing and Professional Studies.
- Developed and managed the class syllabus and ensured that the syllabus meets department and college standards.
January 2005 - April 2006 (1 year 3 months)
Headquartered in California, United States, Attik is a creative communications agency specializing in developing branded advertising and interactive experiences.
- Led project teams for design.
- Developed dynamic UX, concepts, visual designs and animations for various digital campaigns.
- Created creative and interactive print projects for AOL.
Senior Art Director
September 2005 - December 2005 (3 months)
- Led design teams and created art direction and UI/UX of websites, digital marketing and animations/videos.
- Developed art direction, animated and edited videos of athletes, sponsored by Kellog's, for the winter Olympics.
- Completed videos were part of the "Earn Your Stripes" campaign and were promoted on the Frosted Flakes website.
- Designed digital marketing and animated banners for various Cadillac campaigns.
- Created design and animation for a section about Levi's history to redesign of the Levis website.
- Assisted in creating brand pages for Diageo's TheBar.com.
- Published website of Diageo won Web Marketing Association Award for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development.
- Worked with other clients including Aflac.
Fork Unstable Media
June 2001 - June 2002 (1 year)
Fork Unstable Media is a design company specializing in user experience, web platforms, technology and digital campaigns.
- Directed project teams and created the user experience and visual design of projects.
- Collaborated with other designers of the New Business Department to develop proposals.
- Helped with the UX and visual design and developed featured content including product campaigns, events, landing pages and curated product collections for the German Nivea site.
- Conducted heuristic evaluation of Nivea.de that led to a redesign of the site.
- Pitched and worked with Gruner & Jahr to redesign three different magazine sites including the German version of Parents (Eltern.de) and two leading women's magazines.
- Engaged with other prominent clients such as Samsung and Chicks on Speed.
June 1999 - April 2001 (1 year 10 months)
- Formed the Information Architecture department of the Hamburg's office.
- Collaborated with teams to develop concepts, site maps, and wireframes.
- Clients: RTL, Audi, HypoVereinsbank, McKinsey & Company and Dell Computers.
Master's Degree, Interactive Telecommunications
New York University
August 2003 - May 2005 (1 year 9 months)
- Created design for a futuristic social/streaming music product that was sponsored by Microsoft Research.
- Presented project at Microsoft's campus in Seattle and won Best Product Design.
- Earned 3.93/4.00 GPA.
Bachelor's Degree, Communication Design, German
Carnegie Mellon University
August 1995 - May 1999 (3 years 9 months)
- Associated with AIGA student group and Student Dormitory Council.
- Earned 3.56/4.00 GPA.
Credit Towards Bachelor's Degree, Graphic Design
Die Schule fuer Gestaltung, St. Gallen
August 1997 - December 1997 (4 months)
- Studied a program in St. Gallen, Switzerland.