Here’s a job description template to help you attract the Email Developer you are looking for. Feel free to edit it to best suit your needs.
This is where you make one of the first impressions with prospective hires. In this section, you may write a short but catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the company culture, company size, key clients, company’s mission, and goals. As well as perks, benefits, office hours, remote working possibilities, and everything else you think makes your company interesting.
As an Email Developer, you will be responsible to increase email marketing success by coding, building, and testing email communications.
- Utilize HTML/CSS and email marketing best practices to create and code interactive experiences for email.
- Develop/modify email templates and existing campaigns.
- Contribute to the continued modernization and evolution of the brand.
- Apply the best practices in email development, email compliance regulations, and accessibility.
- Set up, test, and launch complex email campaigns with dynamic content, and SMS messaging.
- Execute email campaigns with a heavy emphasis on customer segmentation, testing protocol, and technical execution.
- Perform QA.
- Ensure identical rendering across browsers, ESPs, and devices.
- Troubleshoot HTML, CSS, and other performance issues.
- Proactively work with teammates to improve processes and work methods for greater efficiency.
- Perform coding and database maintenance tasks as required.
- Relevant email development work experience.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Proficient in responsive email design and front-end development.
- Working knowledge of SQL and AMPscript is a huge plus.
- Preferably with Liquid, jQuery, PHP, and Google Analytics experience, but not required.
- Knowledgeable of email compliance regulations.
- Familiarity with email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Collaborative Skills