Here’s a job description template to help you attract the Podcast Producer you are looking for. Feel free to edit it to best suit your needs.
This is where you make one of the first impressions with prospective hires. In this section, you may write a short but catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the company culture, company size, key clients, company’s mission, and goals. As well as perks, benefits, office hours, remote working possibilities, and everything else you think makes your company interesting.
As a Podcast Producer, you will be working with a dedicated team to strategize, plan, and execute marketing efforts to grow the audience, awareness, and revenue for the podcast channel.
- Work with talents on the development and production of the podcast channel.
- Develop marketing plans to measure the effectivity of the strategies that were intended to raise the profile of the pods and the hosts.
- Develop new and innovative strategies to engage the audience, build up fan communities across platforms and raise awareness of the podcast channel.
- Collaborate with the Podcast Marketing team to develop a paid strategy to support growth benchmarks.
- Ensure that all podcast ads are running smoothly and effectively.
- Improve the podcast channel’s performance by monitoring, evaluation, and providing recommendations.
- Partner with stakeholders across to build and sustain successful podcasts, including periodic check-ins with communications, engagement, and editorial teams to assess performance.
- Work with the communications team to develop plans and earned opportunities for hit shows and key talent.
- Support the development and production of live podcasts.
- Lead the promotion of the podcasts shows.
- Previous experience in podcast marketing.
- Solid understanding of the podcast industry.
- The ability to collaborate and work with diverse stakeholders.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- A solutions-oriented mindset.
- Enthusiasm for learning and growing.
- Strong connections with external podcast networks a plus.
- Podcast Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Collaborative Skills
- Growth Marketing