Here’s a job description template to help you attract the Business Analytics Specialist you are looking for. Feel free to edit it to best suit your needs.
This is where you make one of the first impressions with prospective hires. In this section, write a short, catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the company culture, company size, key clients, company’s mission, and goals. As well as perks, benefits, office hours, remote working possibilities, and everything else you think makes your company interesting.
As a Business Analytics Specialist, you will support various development initiatives, assist testing and development of test scripts activities, perform research to understand business issues, and develop practical cost-effective solutions to problems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for realizing customer/client value potential by data mining and analytics initiatives.
- Provide strategic business and marketing recommendations.
- Advise and assist in the strategic utilization of customer and client data.
- Perform A/B and multivariate testing on marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical procedures to identify key drivers of growth and profitability of a portfolio, and to highlight business issues/opportunities.
- Interpret statistical conclusions and come up with business solutions.
- Develop new modeling methodologies and performs an analytical review to assess model performance and determine marketing attribution.
- Provide proactive and innovative customer-led recommendations to all sales and distribution channels to maintain existing business partner relationships and secure business opportunities.
- Assist Marketing and Product Development where needed.
- Ensure efficient and effective system implementation and integration by promoting data analytics awareness.
- Proven data analytics/data mining experience, direct to consumer (DTC) marketing analytics experience preferred.
- A high level of skill with data extraction, manipulation, and warehousing tools (SAS, Hadoop & SQL).
- Strong communication, summarization, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a matrix team environment.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented, proactive, self-driven and dedication
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Data Interpretation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Project Management