Here’s a job description template to help you attract the Digital Project Manager you are looking for. Feel free to edit it to best suit your needs.
This is where you make one of the first impressions with prospective hires. In this section, you may write a short but catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the company culture, company size, key clients, company’s mission, and goals. As well as perks, benefits, office hours, remote working possibilities, and everything else you think makes your company interesting.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will analyze the digital data to determine the best strategy and direction for future campaigns.
- Implement digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Manage project scope, deliverables and timelines, and assign developer and design resources.
- Ability to manage digital transformation projects from ensuring timely delivery and quality, to the technical understanding of the digital development process.
- Provide strategies and recommendations to tailor delivery to meet business objectives.
- Regularly monitor and get insights into direct competitors’ strategies.
- Develop and regularly monitor KPIs and strategize for maximum results and ROI.
- Collaborate with team Marketing, Sales, and Product development teams.
- Be updated with the latest digital trends and technologies.
- Proven experience working as a digital project or product manager or in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Previous experience working with clients in a confident and friendly manner.
- Experience with time management, prioritization and problem solving.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Digital Marketing
- Project Management
- Presentation Skills
- Client Management