Business Analytics Specialist
Past clients include Google, Accenture & Cognizant.
Patrick Schubert is a digital marketing specialist and business and web analyst with over a decade of expertise in customer behavior, strategy, as well as web development. He has experience across different aspects of digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, social media marketing, Google Analytics, CRM, product management, and marketing strategy. His past clients include Google, SEMrush, Starmind, Elium, and FastStage, among others.
- Marketing is like art; some people play the piano or guitar, I play with brands and mindsets to get a thrilling marketing mix.
- The world and people are transforming, and your company should be agile to be still inspiring too, never mind whether, new technology, new mindsets of people; you can reach the right people every time.
Besides my web projects, I'm a tech enthusiast and possess vast knowledge of new technology and usage in businesses.
Major reached milestones:
* Founding and organizing some music festivals from scratch.
- Agile Project Management, Team Leading, Fund Rising, Calculating the marketing budget, Collaborating with various parties
* Writing a German guide for Google Analytics beginners.
- Customer Success, Work under Pressure, Find a Solution, translating technical knowledge to any customers
* Created marketing strategy offline/online for the DACH market.
- Multichannel Marketing, Influencer & competitor research, solution finding, POS, B2B, B2C, Business Analyze
* I write various LinkedIn, Medium, Blog article about marketing.
- Perseverance, Commitment, Self-Motivation, self-learning, teachingView More